Airpedic Sleep 20-Year Limited Mattress Warranty
Your new mattress (“Mattress”) is covered by a 20-year limited warranty (the “Limited Mattress Warranty”) on the terms and conditions set forth herein. This Limited Mattress Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Products covered by this Limited Mattress Warranty
This Limited Mattress Warranty extends to mattresses manufactured by Airpedic™, a Custom Comfort Mattress company (“Airpedic™”), purchased directly from Airpedic™ or an authorized Airpedic™ retailer located in the United States (not including US territories) or Canada (the “Covered Mattresses”). This Limited Mattress Warranty does not extend to clearance Mattresses (please see Final Sale and Clearance Items for more details).
This Limited Mattress Warranty extends to the original purchaser of any Mattress who is located in the United States (not including US territories) or Canada. Customers who purchased their Mattresses through Airpedic’s wholesale program or use the Mattress for commercial purposes (for example, in a hotel or store) are “Wholesale Customers” and are not covered by this Limited Mattress Warranty.
All Airpedic™ warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the Mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the Mattress. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this Limited Mattress Warranty, is the first purchaser of the Mattress from Airpedic™ or an authorized Airpedic™ retailer. Please retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. This Limited Mattress Warranty is not transferable.
- Please telephone our Customer Service department for a consultation on what options are available to resolve your concerns at (866) 303-5167.
- Airpedic™ warrants that your mattress and/or foundation will be free from defects for 20 years from the original purchase date with a prorated schedule after 2 years. (Schedule A) and that the air pump your purchase from Airpedic™ will be free from defects for 10 years from the original purchase date with a prorated schedule after 2 years. Customer is responsible for shipping cost based on method selected after 2 years.
- This Limited Mattress Warranty is between Airpedic™ and the original purchaser and is valid only when accompanied by a receipt or record showing original date of purchase and location of purchase.
- Any replacements Mattresses, foundations, air pumps or other warranted items under this Limited Mattress Warranty revert to the date of original purchase.
This Limited Mattress Warranty assures that:
- Cover will remain serviceable and free of runs and tears.
- Edge tape stitching will not tear away from the cover.
- The foam wedges will not crumble, bow out, or become deformed.
- The box foundation parts will stay intact and not break.
- For the rubber air core, this Limited Mattress Warranty applies only to defects in the seaming and workmanship only.
This Limited Mattress Warranty does NOT apply to:
- Tears, punctures, cuts or any damage caused by accidents, abuse, improper installation or moving of Covered Mattress or components, or any negligence on the part of the buyer.
- Any Covered Mattress that was not properly installed within an approved supporting frame or platform.
- Covered Mattresses if used in a manner not compatible with the intended design. For these purposes, the Mattresses are designed to work on a firm solid surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s).
- Components subjected to abuse, including but not limited to abuse intended to simulate failure.
- Tampering with any component or opening the air pump assembly or controls.
- Damages caused by shipper, dealer, or installation crew.
- Any part which merely exhibits normal wear, yet functions essentially as new, including stretching of materials and stitching
- Airpedic™ disclaims liability for any aspect of installation and any inconvenience caused by a defective part of a component, such as an adjustable base or other accessory.
- Because the consumer controls the end use and maintenance of the rubber air core, Airpedic™ disclaims all liability for damages caused by the core after acceptance.
- Failures attributed to improper design or function of associated components not manufactured by Airpedic™.
- Body impressions less than 1.5 inches deep.
- Comfort preference.
- Fabric stains, soiling or burns.
This Limited Mattress Warranty does not cover conditions resulting from normal wear and tear. Any issues resulting from normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to: mattress cover compression, compression of foam, discoloration of foam or discoloration of air chambers. Adjustable beds are warrantied by their original manufacturer and not by Airpedic™.
Airpedic™ reserves the right to send an inspector at our expense to verify any claim. Original purchaser acknowledges that refusal to permit a requested inspection voids this Limited Mattress Warranty.
Additional Qualifications and Limitations:
- Airpedic™ reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished equipment of any product under this Limited Mattress Warranty.
- Your exclusive remedy, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, and for any claim including negligence or breach of contract, is replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms and conditions stated in this Limited Mattress Warranty. AIR PEDIC™ will bear no other damages or expenses.
- Airpedic™ reserves the right to refuse to repair or replace any product or component that is found to be tampered with.
- Using a wall hugging power base in combination with an Airpedic™ mattress will void the warranty of the Covered Mattress.
- Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this Limited Mattress Warranty in no way lengthens the term of this Limited Mattress Warranty with respect to the repaired or replaced product or component. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY.
- All claims relating to the Limited Mattress Warranty products should be made by contacting Customer Service at (866) 303-5167.
- This Limited Mattress Warranty will be governed by the laws of the State of California.
Schedule A: Warranty Coverage for Mattress Components and Air Pump Control Unit
|MATTRESS AND COMPONENTS
|AIR PUMP CONTROL UNIT
|Original Purchaser Contribution (MSRP)
|Original Purchaser Contribution (MSRP)
120 Night Limited Trial Terms
- You purchased your mattress directly from Airpedic™.
- You participated in one comfort enhancement.
In the event that the Mattress does not meet your comfort needs, your Mattress has a 120-Night Sleep Trial. To be eligible; you must have purchased your mattress at www.selectabed.com and not in a retail store, reseller, or through any other third party.
You must also allow us to work with you on one comfort enhancement to be performed at any time during the trial period (retail value up to $500.00), so if you are not sleeping comfortably, call us at (866) 303-5167. The comfort enhancement does not extend the trial period or the Limited Mattress Warranty.
Your trial date starts on the date you receive your mattress.
ONLY ONE 120-NIGHT LIMITED TRIAL, PER MATTRESS, PER CUSTOMER, PER HOUSEHOLD.
YOU MUST SLEEP ON MATTRESS FOR A MINIMUM OF 30 NIGHTS AND YOU MUST ALLOW FOR AT LEAST ONE COMFORT ENHANCEMENT TO QUALIFY.
ACCESSORIES, FOUNDATIONS, POWER BASES, METAL BED FRAMES, FURNITURE, BRACKETS, CHILL PADS and BEDDING (SHEETS, PROTECTORS, PADS, ETC.) ARE NOT RETURNABLE. PUMPS, AIR CHAMBERS, HOSES, OR CONNECTORS PURCHASED AS REPLACEMENT PARTS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR 120 NIGHT LIMITED TRIAL TERMS.
If during your first 30 nights your pump isn’t functioning properly, the remotes are not reading numbers correctly, you feel sagging or any other defective issues with the product not working properly please call us to let us know.
Any defective component that is replaced under our 20-year Limited Mattress Warranty will cause your 120 night Limited trial to be extended and reset to the date you received the replacement components.
You must keep the product for 30 days AND you must have participated in at least one comfort enhancement before any return can be issued or approved.
A return mattress authorization (“RMA”) must be issued by Airpedic™ prior to the end of your trial period (days 31-120). Freight costs are non-refundable for freight back to Airpedic™ and will be deducted from your final refund.
Once your product is picked up from your location it may take up to two weeks for our warehouse to receive the product. It may take up to 15 days for us to inspect the product for any wear and tear or damages that may have occurred during your possession of the product. Once the product is inspected it may take up to an additional 30 days for you credit to be applied to your credit card, financing, or by check. Credits or charges due will be issued to the original form of payment. Total estimated time to receive refund 30-45 days, from date RMA is approved and product received.
All beds and components must be returned in like-new condition. This means absolutely no hair, blemishes, holes, stains, odors (such as tobacco), scratches (on the remote control face and/or pump encasement) to qualify for a full refund or exchange. If any of the components appear damaged you will be responsible for the retail cost of replacement for each component that is damaged and that amount will be deducted from your final refund.
Adjustable frames, bedding, pillows and accessories are not included within the 120-Night Limited trial.
CCM Adjustable Base 20-Year Limited Warranty
Year 1: Full Coverage of Parts and Labor
This adjustable base is warranted by the manufacturer against defects and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
During this time, the manufacturer will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any warranted parts found to be defective by the manufacturer. To request
service during this time period, you may call 1-855-801-2839 to arrange for assistance.
Please have your original invoice in hand when calling with questions or request for service.
Years 2-3: Full Coverage of Parts Only
During years 2 through 3 from the original purchase date, the manufacturer will offer replacement parts for any defective adjustable base parts determined by the manufacturer to be defective.
The manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of the defective electrical and mechanical parts only.
The purchaser shall bear all transportation costs for parts and installation labor related to the delivery and replacement of the defective parts.
Years 4-20: Full Coverage of Parts Only
During years 4 through 20, the manufacturer will offer mechanical replacement parts for any mechanical base part to be found defective at 1/16 of the current replacement parts multiplied by the number of years from the original purchase date.
The manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of the defective mechanical parts only. This does not apply to the fabrics, electrical components, lift motors, massage motors or wood components.
The purchaser shall bear all transportation costs for parts and installation labor related to the delivery and replacement of the defective part.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
This warranty is void and does not apply:
• To any damaged caused by user
• If damaged occurred during transit or mishandled
Subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse.
• Exceeded the Load Capacity recommended by the manufacturer in your Owner’s Manual.
Repair or replacement of adjustable base parts will be the sole remedy of the purchaser. There shall be no liability on the part of the manufacturer, its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions or affiliates for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential.
damages or other damages, claim or loss not expressly covered by terms of this Limited Warranty. For further assistance or service beyond year 1, please contact the dealer you purchased your Adjustable Base from.
#1 Ranked in Customer Service + Low Factory-direct Prices!
By being the manufacturer, as well as collaborating with other specialty mattress manufacturers (including the largest foam distributors), and having extensive experience in comfort and pain relief sleep products, from our parent company Custom Comfort Mattress – we promise you the lowest prices and the highest quality mattresses available on the market today!
Select A Bed
(Corporate Address / Not a Showroom)
325 E. Hillcrest Avenue, Suite 210
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Tel: (800) 875-1973
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 6:00pm PST
Saturday - Sunday
10:00am - 6:00pm PST