Air-Pedic™ 30-Year Limited Warranty*
Your first two years from date of purchase will be covered at no cost. Years 3 – 30 will be prorated according to the table below.
|Years after purchase date||Original purchaser's cost|
|Up to 2 years||No Cost|
|3-30 years||15% plus 2.5% each additional year after the 3rd year from the original purchase date.|
What you must do
Return the warranted product or component in sanitary condition to Air-Pedic™ . Air Pedic will incur the cost of shipping up to two years after the original purchase date for orders located within the continental United States; after two years the return shipping to Air Pedic will be at the customer’s expense. Please telephone our Customer Service department at 1-800-667-1969 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number and arrange for the return of the warranted product or component.
What is covered
This warranty assures that:
- Cover will be free of any factory defects in the seaming and workmanship and will not become defective with normal use.
- The foam support structure will not crumble, bow out, or become deformed.
- The box foundation parts will stay intact and not break.
- For the extra thick urethane air core, this warranty applies to defects in the seaming and workmanship only, as tears and punctures are the responsibility of the user after the chambers have been shown to hold air initially.*See below
- Mattress and/or foam sagging of 3/4 of an inch or greater.
It DOES NOT APPLY TO tears, punctures, or cuts caused by accidents, abuse, improper installation of components, or any negligence by the consumer or user. The urethane air core must be properly installed within the approved supporting frame.
What is not covered
- Components subjected to abuse including abuse intended to simulate failure.
- Tampering with any component or opening the Air-Pedic™ pump processor or Air-Pedic™ hand control.
- Damages caused by shipper, dealer, or installation crew.
- Any part which merely exhibits normal wear, yet functions essentially as new, including stretching of materials and stitching.
- Air-Pedic™ disclaims liability for any aspect of installation after the shipment has been accepted and approved of by the customer.
- Because the consumer controls the end use and maintenance of the urethane air core, Air-Pedic™ disclaims all liability for damages caused by the misuse of this bed.
- Tears, punctures, or any damage caused by improper installation, moving of the bed or use after the customer has accepted the product in good condition.
- Failures attributed to improper design or function of associated components not manufactured by Relief-Mart, Inc.
- Body impressions less than 3/4 inches deep.
- Fabric stains, soiling or burns.
Air-Pedic™ reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or components, in the repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty.
Your exclusive remedy, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE, is limited to repair or replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms and conditions stated above. This warranty applies to normal residential use only. AIR PEDIC™ can accept or reject warranty claims based upon its findings. AIR PEDIC™ will bear no other damages or expenses. Customer maintains responsibility for installation of parts replaced under terms of the warranty. AIR PEDIC™ reserves the right to refuse to repair or replace any product or component that is returned in an unsanitary condition. This Limited Warranty applies only to the product sold by Relief-Mart, Inc. or another authorized dealer. This Limited Warranty is non-transferable. Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY.
All claims relating to the limited warranty products should be made by contacting Customer Service at:
Select A Bed
(Corporate Address / Not a Showroom)
325 E. Hillcrest Avenue, Suite 210
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Tel: (800) 875-1973
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 6:00pm PST
Saturday - Sunday
10:00am - 6:00pm PST